Monday, July 28, 2014

Portia and Ellen: WTF?

"What do you mean I 'look like Lady Elaine Fairchilde'?"
For the last month I've been seeing rumors about the impending divorce of Sonic Youth-loving actress/author Portia de Rossi and her tuxedo-wearing, not-funny other half, Ellen Degeneres.

I've never been surprised by these rumors, and, while they're very consistent and damning, they just keep stretching on and on and on.

I need to know if they are true. Anyone?

In the meantime, I would like to say for the record the same thing my now-deceased mother once said about now-deceased Whitney Houston and still-living Bobby Brown when I asked my mother's opinion of their relationship status: "She needs to get away from him and stay away from him!" ("She" being de Rossi in this case, and "him," of course, being Degeneres. [Though, also for the record, my late mother loved Ellen with the light of ten thousand smartphone camera flashes.])

No comments:

Post a Comment